Eagle is called in Garuda or Jatayu in Sanskrit. In Ramayanam, Eagle loses to protect Sita but wins the war by transferring the information about Ravana 1 download in Spain. For which Eagle get a chance of death ceremony in hands of great Rama. So failing after full efforts are better than a planned success. Eagle can fly higher than other birds, can focus on very far creatures 트로트 음악. So it has good concentration & alertness than other birds. It will not eat the dead flesh and this is the principle it follows. It has the commitment towards only one eagle for life hostapd 다운로드. Female eagle has the testing ability and male has the winning ability and together spreads the knowledge to the eaglets better digital photo professional 다운로드. It uses the own body parts (feathers) of survival for the family (making nest) and waits with patience until rejuvenation of parts at a safe place sketchup free 다운로드. It has a strong beak, legs, and wings. It will be excited during the storm and tries to fly against and stays with clouds Download the Pengle text. This shows the courage of life.
The ego can divert the person into Ignorance 디제이맥스 리스펙트. To divert the mind towards the right path, focusing and balancing posture like Eagle will help. It demands much internal awareness that is mind. and reduces the emotions Download kanji old body. Practicing pose like Eagle, the human can gain the ability like Eagle. Benefits are strong commitment, testing and winning ability of the mind, self-awareness, rejuvenation of body & mind and courage Download the Hancom trial. Hence the Eagle pose was mentioned in Yoga texts like Gheranda Samhita.
- Whole body weight will be onto the small base of support (BOS) (single foot) 안드로이드 네이버 동영상.
- Bended knees without support make Center of gravity (COG) near to the ground and increase the chance of fall.
- An imaginary line through different body parts onto the BOS is the line of gravity (LOG).
- Adjust the weight onto the BOS give the balance and alter stability also.
- Look straight brings the awareness onto the breath will reduce the space for other thoughts.
- Hence the mind and its fluctuations will be reduced. So this pose reduces the emotions. Upper limbs represent strong beak and lower limbs represent strong bent legs of Eagle.
SEQUENCE OF PRACTICE:
Step-1: Samastitihi Inhale
Step-2: Exhale, slowly bend the knees
Step-3: Inhale, lift the left foot off the ground to twist the right thigh over left and grab the left calf with right toes.
Step-4: Exhale, twist the left arm over right (with bent elbows) in front of the chest with straight fingers. Keep the erect spine, focus on normal breathing and balance for few seconds to minutes (FINAL POSE).
Step-5: Inhale, release the arms and fingers.
Step-6: Exhale, straighten the left knee and release the thighs and legs.